Pioneer Texas, LLC is looking for its next team member. We are looking for a Floor Tech to carry out cleaning and maintenance. open to San Antonio surrounding areas such as Austin, Victoria, etc. The goal is to keep our buildings in a clean and orderly condition.
Hiring: Full time – Floor Tech
Standard Job Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Responsible for keeping floors maintained
- Knowledge of floor stripping and waxing
- Perform preventative maintenance on all floor types (VCT, wood, marble, carpet, etc.)
- Responsible for vacuuming and shampooing bonneting and extracting carpets.
- Perform spot removals.
- Ability to lift and carry objects from 15 to 30 pounds
- Regular bending, lifting, stretching, and reaching both below the waist and above the head.
- Maintain all floor care equipment.
- Works directly with operations management, executive team, and ownership to ensure that the team is providing the best service experience possible for our clients.
- Follow and adhere to all safety and security guidelines.
- Proper usage of chemicals and cleaning supplies.
- Perform any other job-related duties assigned by Property Management or PTX Operations team.
- Please note this list is subject to change based on the building contract.
|Job Category||Floor Tech|